Re: Sim won't sleep

by crinrict

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

I had this problem in Sims 4. I travelled to another sims house in a different world and put my sims to bed in their house. They had a full sleep then. Give it a try. 

Message 11 of 20 (9,954 Views)

★ Novice

Thanks, this worked for me too Standard smile

Message 12 of 20 (9,704 Views)

★ Novice
I took your advice and it worked for me! Thank you! I really didn't want to have to move my sim out and all that jazz lol
Message 13 of 20 (9,050 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had luck to get my sim to finally sleep in a bed by getting her energy in the red so that she was close to passing out. She hasn't glitched since. I didn't have to travel with her.  Ironically, this happened after she went to a festival.

Message 14 of 20 (8,996 Views)

★★★ Novice

This worked for be as well.

Message 15 of 20 (8,785 Views)

Hero

@kolbyjthatch wrote:

This worked for be as well.

I'm curious, are you using any custom content and were they wearing a cc outfit ? What happens if you switch back tot he old outfit, do you have the same issue ? If it's a game one, which one is it ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 16 of 20 (8,767 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@crsmith1988 this worked for me too. sometimes the simplest solution works
Message 17 of 20 (8,382 Views)

★★★ Novice
@megaspliter I had to use a mirror to plan an outfit. Once I did that all was well again. I usually do this each time my sim ages. Some of the outfits the game comes up with are rather crazy in my opinion. Good luck.
Message 18 of 20 (8,214 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@jfsmoove This worked for me right away! Thanks!
Message 19 of 20 (7,451 Views)

Community Manager
Great to hear the advise in here is helping folks. As this thread is 5 years old now, I'll lock it. Please, if you find the advise someones shared super helpful, hit that XP button and give them some Kudos. Standard smile Thanks.

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 20 of 20 (7,419 Views)