Re: Sim won't go to work

by plexusist

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
Also if you go to a dresser with your sim and click on the put on uniform it will let you go to work and then you can change it when you get back home if you want I was in the music career and I used the Rodie outfit even though I was level 4 in the career and it work for me
Message 21 of 43 (3,945 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Brillant! Thank you. Did not want to start all over again.

Message 22 of 43 (3,904 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

This exact issue happened to me except when i went to change her career outfit in plan outfit it never came up as an option that a careeer outfit even existed, yet when i changed her into her career outfit and clicked plan outfit again the game froze and i had to restart it again. Tried it again and it froze again! 

Message 23 of 43 (3,774 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have this problem, when I tried to change the outfit my game refused to load the cas screen, what do I do now?

Message 24 of 43 (3,697 Views)

★ Novice

I'm not sure, have you tried restarting your game?

Message 25 of 43 (3,627 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Thanks

Message 26 of 43 (3,493 Views)

★★★ Newbie
In order to get your Sims to go to work you have to select the control bar. To do that you have to select the left and right trigger and bumper all at the same time then you type in go to work. It's the same on Playstation select both bumpers and triggers and then type in go to work.
Message 27 of 43 (3,482 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It worked for me! Went to dresser, made a second outfit, then deleted it, then went to work! (: Thanks for the help.
Message 28 of 43 (3,443 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice
I had this too. I changed my sim into his only uniform outside City Hall and he got to work. Did actually change job twice before looking for a fix online.
Message 29 of 43 (3,406 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It hasn’t worked for me HELLLLLPPPPPPP
Message 30 of 43 (3,328 Views)