by stellavip420

Original Post

Re: Sim won't go to work

★★★ Newbie
OMG THANK U SO MUCH😜
Message 11 of 43 (6,736 Views)

★ Novice
I wish I could do this! But whenever I take my SIM who is having issues with work to the dresser the game freezes..
Message 12 of 43 (6,733 Views)

★★★ Newbie

That doesn't work for me Frown my sim won't go to work (he only has one default career outift), the icon just disappears. When I click Plan Outfit on the dresser to try and change his outfit like you suggested, it just gets stuck on the loading screen, please help!!

Message 13 of 43 (6,705 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thank you so so much!!!!

Message 14 of 43 (6,644 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

how do you delete the work outfits? ive had the same problem and they wont even go to work in their own car then i have to debug n delete the car cuz it wont let me delete it in buy mode and it wont even let me use it for any other sim or to go anywhere else.. ive gone to the dresser to look at outfits but theres to delete option to delete any type of clothing. pls help? my email is [edit: email address removed] thanks

by the way, this is for the sims 2.. ive googled everything.

Message 15 of 43 (6,586 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My teen and child sims won't go to school, every time I try, either the icon doesn't show up or the game crashes. 

Message 16 of 43 (6,527 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I even had my sim to divorce her husband because he wouldn't go to work .Lol

Message 17 of 43 (6,474 Views)

★★★ Newbie

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!  YOU LIKE JUST SAVED MY SIMS REPUTATION ANDROID CAREER ANDROID LIFE!!!!!!!!

Message 18 of 43 (6,405 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Just had to add my thanks.  After playing The Sims 4 like a fiend since August, I missed the horses, etc. in 3.  I started playing it again a few days ago and I am so delighted to re-discover its richness and variety.  I even added a new-to-me EP -- University.

Anyway, I had a Sim who had worked through a business degree, but would not go to work no matter what job I tried (not professions).  When I read your advice it sounded like a surely bug was causing that (that it should not work that way) but I tried it, dressing her as an elementary schoolteacher just before she was due to leave for work.  Presto!  She finally went right to work.  Thanks again!!!

Message 19 of 43 (6,228 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It worked, thank you so much!

Message 20 of 43 (6,210 Views)