Re: Sim won't follow command

by speedy280582

Original Post

★★ Novice
same!!! except the action just fades as soon as they go to do it.
Message 11 of 18 (1,044 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same here, i try making him do stuff and he wont do it he will just stand there and the other sim has to do it. Angry Devil 

Message 12 of 18 (924 Views)

★ Novice

Same and the worst part is I have a toddler that can't be fed.. not even when a nanny is here. I tried everything to fix the game but nothing 

Message 13 of 18 (913 Views)

@sambagelfireball & @delshan97 please make your own post instead of using a very old one. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 14 of 18 (889 Views)

★ Novice

Same thing is happening to me, I do use cc but all of my cc that i downloaded that day i deleted and it still was happening!! All my other cc is fine because ive had all of it for months now but for some reason its now just like this and i hate it!!! I found that if I debugged her with a cheat about 10 times in a row she would be able to listen to me for 1 minute but then go back to what you said.

Message 15 of 18 (834 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Can anybody answer this question in English please as I don't speak computer. LOL. How do you factory reset? whats a mod? and how can I make my sims do as they are told with out going through the 6 hours of reinstalling? Thank you

Message 16 of 18 (596 Views)

@speedy280582  This is a factory reset:

https://sims4.crinrict.com/eng/2014/09/resetting-the-game-to-factory-settings-without-reinstalling/

A mod is a modification you add to the game to change some function within it.  If you've never downloaded any mods, don't worry about it.

Please start by repairing the game in Origin: open your game library, right-click on the Sims 4 icon, and select Repair.  If that doesn't help, try the factory reset.  Neither of these options involves uninstalling the game.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 17 of 18 (591 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@puzzlezaddict Thank you so much.
Message 18 of 18 (579 Views)