Re: Sim won't die

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

★ Apprentice
@Skyfri_Himmel I know this is old, but I wanted to put this out there since your post comes up on google first. It’s the active trait, but to whoever is reading this later don’t worry about starving them to death like I did once. Just let their life meter bubble for a couple days, buy the potion to reset the traits, have them drink it. I just replace the active trait with gloomy trait. They will die instantly
Message 11 of 12 (2,638 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager
Hi @Marina_Pearl79,thanks for adding that. Standard smile Future readers will appreciate that info. I'll lock the thread here but if members are having issues with Sims not dying could you create a new thread here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/bd-p/the-sims-4-game-information-en

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 12 of 12 (2,615 Views)