Re: Sim won't change clothes + invisible sims

by jpkarlsen

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sim won't change clothes + invisible sims

★ Novice

It all started when I invited over my sim's boyfriend, but he showed up invisible. I thought it was a simple glitch so I restarted my game and invited him over again but he still was invisible, and it only showed the thought bubble. I did some research and figured that leading them into a pool would fix it, but this did nothing and the sim was still invisible. This was when I realized my sim I was currently playing did not change clothes when going into the swimming pool, and their icon in the bottom left corner of the screen became invisible. I even attempted to lead them to a different lot but it got stuck on loading screens and when I tried to save I would get stuck on saving screens. I've restarted my game so many times and tried different things, including taking out my custom content. Nothing I can find on the internet is helping and this is my last resort. Please help!

Message 1 of 2 (1,415 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)

Please move your Mods folder to somewhere else like your Desktop. Also delete your localthumpcache.package file. Then start your game and see if it works now. If it does, you can begin adding back your Mods/CC a little at a time while testing the game until you have found what is broken.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (1,495 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

Please move your Mods folder to somewhere else like your Desktop. Also delete your localthumpcache.package file. Then start your game and see if it works now. If it does, you can begin adding back your Mods/CC a little at a time while testing the game until you have found what is broken.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 2 (1,496 Views)