Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sim will not wear Detective outfit on loading on police lot

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to Work, Get Together, City Living, Outdoor Retreat, Spa Day, Dine Out, Parenthood, Perfect Patio Stuff, Backyard Stuff, Fitness Stuff, Holiday Celebration Pack.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I would Imagen pick the Detective career get to Senior Detective and then go to work the next day.Or once you're there have the detective outfit saved as an outfit you can do the action change outfit then go to a crime scene or on patrol. You should be in your everyday clothes. but It's weird because if you work out after the sim is done working out if you have the outfit set in the CAS career outfit mine was a shirt and pants. he will put the Detective clothes and if you don't leave the police lot he will keep them on and then after you go home he will load at home with them on.
What happens when the bug occurs? he loads into the Police lot with everyday clothes on.
What do you expect to see? My sim to load into the police lot and be wearing the Detective outfit without me having to do the change outfit option. Also to load into Crime scenes or go on patrol and be wearing the Detective outfit.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

not much else he wouldn't wear his detective outfit to the police lot or to a crime scene or on patrol but he will put on the right outfit after he works out on the police lot and will wear the right outfit home if you put it back on him if it gets taken off. It might be the lot but I don't know going to run some test after this. 

Message 1 of 6 (2,175 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sim will not wear Detective outfit when loading on police lo

★★★★ Novice
No, I fixed it.

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (2,280 Views)

All Replies

Re: [TO TEST] [GTW] Sim will not wear Detective outfit when loading on police lo

Hero

Hi @KPXT32

have you tested this on a game with no cc/mods installed ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (2,163 Views)

Re: [TO TEST] [GTW] Sim will not wear Detective outfit when loading on police lo

Hero

Tested this can't duplicate

Please test without cc installed

@KPXT32

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 6 (2,145 Views)

Hero

Nudge above bookmark

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (2,135 Views)

Hero

Hi @KPXT32

are you still having issues with this ?

Moved to general issues for now.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 6 (2,111 Views)

★★★★ Novice
No, I fixed it.
Message 6 of 6 (2,281 Views)