Re: Things I download from the Sims Exchange don't show up in my game!

by aloevera6578

Original Post

Sim will not install!

★ Novice

I am trying to download a sim from the Sims Exchange. I know I did the installation process correctly. Whenever the sim is in the "Downloads" section of my launcher, I install the sim and then it shows up in the "Installed content" section, but it does not show up in my game. I try and try again and I notice that (when the sim is in the "installed content section) if I close out of my launcher and open it back up, the sim ends up back in the "downloads" section, while everything else stays where it was. It's like I never installed it in the first place...Please help! 

Message 4 of 7 (225 Views)

Things I download from the Sims Exchange don't show up in my game!

★ Novice

Whenever I try to download something from the Sims Exchange (sims, houses, etc) it NEVER shows up in my game. I do everything right, in my launcher it says the thing is installed, but when I go into my game, its like I never installed anything! It's never there. It is really getting on my nerves because I used my sim points to get something, and then it ends up not in my game. This problem has been happening to lots of people for years, but EA seems to jut ignore it!

Message 1 of 7 (236 Views)

Hero (Retired)
Message 2 of 7 (233 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hello,

If you still can't seem to solve your problem, it may be worth it to go and use this website:

http://www.thesimsresource.com/

I know this isn't a complete reolution of your problem, but may be a helpful website for costom contents.

Hope this helps:

-Emese

xx

Message 3 of 7 (231 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Have you seen the posts above (which were to your original question...)? Please don't double post.

Message 5 of 7 (222 Views)

★ Novice

Yes, I have, but nothing really helped.

Message 6 of 7 (218 Views)

Hero

Are you using save file or add to game ? Save file is corrupting many downloads. Try add to game instead.

Some Sims simply won't install though. Not much one can do about that.

Could you post a link to such a SIm so I can try.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 7 of 7 (211 Views)