Sim trapped in room and can't use the "reset sim" cheat on them. Sims 4.

by RhiaLovesTheSims

Original Post

Sim trapped in room and can't use the "reset sim" cheat on them. Sims 4.

★★ Novice

Every time I switch households on my Sims game and then come back to the first household, one of my Sims gets stuck in the front room of the house, which is kind of like an entry room with some bookshelves and couches, and can't leave the room. When I try to use the "reset sim" cheat, it says "Sim Not Found", even though I am positive I have the name spelled correctly. I do not have any mods or anything like that in my game. Does anyone know what I can do, or has anyone else experienced this, or a similar, situation? Oh, eventually the sim WILL leave the room, but only after a day or two, and it has happened to almost every sim in the house at some point or another. 

Message 1 of 4 (4,486 Views)

Re: Sim trapped in room and can't use the "reset sim" cheat on them. S

Hero

Hi @RhiaLovesTheSims

try moving the family out and back in via manage world and see if that solves the issue

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (4,471 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@crinrict I'm having the same issue, and I have tried having them travel, and come back. I tried going to manage worlds and coming back. I've tried moving them out, then moving them back into the house, after replacing it with a version from my library. I also tried repairing the game. Nothing works
Message 3 of 4 (1,620 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @erosemary I'm locking this thread as it is 6 years old.

If having an issue then please create a new thread with as much info as possible and we will do what we can to assist.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (1,598 Views)