Re: Sim's inventory bug

by sneezy000006

Original Post

Sim's inventory bug

★★ Novice

Hello, since the launch of cottage living, the sim's inventory has some bugs, the first is that I can't sell items by dragging only when I select, the second is that the collections (some plants) do not appear as collected even though they are in the sim's inventory, however when I move to the family inventory the sound effect happens and from then on it apper as collected

Message 1 of 5 (2,060 Views)

★★ Novice

Had to me too this. I wanted to join the cottage loving with eco lifestyle game play and could sell anything from my inventory that I got from the dumpsters. If my sims use a bike she got from the dumpster, she can't put it back in her inventory and days she doesn't own the item! Ive lost 3 bikes so far. 

Message 2 of 5 (2,039 Views)

Hero
@IAMBRENDAA The first issue sounds like this: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Cant-sell-objects-from-inventory/td-p/10536896

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 5 (2,019 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I lost a bike and a selling table - both disappeared when my Sim traveld to the Henford-on-Bagley pub to sell their oversized crops.

Message 4 of 5 (1,990 Views)

★★★ Novice
@ImTrinitySims Same. If my sim is near their home lot though, I can tell them to ride the bike, then have them ride it onto their property. It still won't let me click "Put In Inventory", but, I can drag it back in at least.

For some reason, my crazy Sim pulled out her bike the second the hospital loaded. I don't know who wants to ride a bike into the delivery room, but now there is a beautiful red bike on the sidewalk there.
Message 5 of 5 (1,892 Views)