Re: Sim repeatedly tried to dance and crashed the game

by BlueConna

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sim repeatedly tried to dance and crashed the game

★★★★★ Newbie

So I had my occult sim witch sitting on her bed learning spells when suddenly her task bar overfilled with her wanting to dance. I paused it and cleared it and it seemed fine for a few seconds but then it happened again and before I could pause the game again to clear all the actions the game crashed. The amount of dance actions that filled up her task bar was well beyond 20 so I don't understand how it's possible besides a bug/glitch. Plus my sim was fine earlier learning spells and moving around the lot and the other sim on the lot was fine too. Any ideas what could help fix this issue or could it be due to the new update?

Message 1 of 3 (430 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)

@BlueConna 

Move your Mods folder to the Desktop and delete localthumbcache.package. Then test the game
If it works now check for updates to your Mods and CC. Add it back a little at a time while testing until you have found all that are broken.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (421 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@BlueConna 

Move your Mods folder to the Desktop and delete localthumbcache.package. Then test the game
If it works now check for updates to your Mods and CC. Add it back a little at a time while testing until you have found all that are broken.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 3 (422 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thank you this helped and I honestly wouldn't of thought of my mods being a problem since they are turned off and haven't been used in years.

Message 3 of 3 (404 Views)