Re: Sim rejoins job after quitting

by doublenoodles20

Original Post

Sim rejoins job after quitting

★★★★ Novice

Every time I make my sim quit their job they rejoin when I start the game up again. Its super frustrating and they are permanently stuck in a job. I have MC command centre installed thats the only mod I use at the moment.

Thanks 

Message 1 of 3 (886 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@doublenoodles20

You might try saving a copy of the household to the library to try in a new game as a test.

Move your mods folder to the desktop, clear the game cache and delete the localthumbcache.package from the Sims 4 folder to help with troubleshooting.

How to Delete Cache Files
https://sims4.crinrict.com/en/2014/09/delete-cache-files/

Launch the game again to test, try a new save, with your current broken household to see if it's working better. If it doesn't, don't save.  -- If it does, it maybe that the mod needs to be updated.

Disabling or turning off both mod/cc options isn't enough of a test. Testing like this will help determine if it's a mod issue, cc issue or a vanilla game issue.

How to Save Family to Library:
- From Manage Households - Select family, take them into CAS (click the pencil icon in lower right). Then click the folder in the upper right corner to save to the My Library tab.
- In-game - Click on the mirror, dresser or closet and select Change Sim.

How to Save House to Library:
- From Build mode, select the folder in the upper middle/top of the screen and select Save lot.

Message 2 of 3 (874 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thank you, I will try this 

Message 3 of 3 (848 Views)