by crinrict

Original Post

Sim pregnancy disappeared.

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Português
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.65.70.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Do not know.
What happens when the bug occurs? When I started the game my sim was not pregnant and also the pregnancy time moodlet was not showing.
What do you expect to see? The problem fixed.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made.

Hello,

Today when I started my game back I found my yes no pregnant, and at the last rescue of the game she was pregnant and in the 2nd trimester of pregnancy. I also noticed that the pregnancy time modifier disappeared and the belly too, the baby was not born and the pregnancy disappeared.

I don't use mods in my game.

Message 1 of 7 (1,888 Views)

Re: Sim pregnancy disappeared.

Hero
@wallaosg Is this the only game progress that vanised or is it like the game didn't save ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 7 (1,838 Views)

★ Guide

Hello @crinrict,

The progress was saved normal, what disappeared was the pregnancy of my yes, her belly and her pregnancy moodlet, the last time I saved her she was pregnant.

Message 3 of 7 (1,793 Views)

Hero
@wallaosg Can she get pregnant again ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 7 (1,755 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@wallaosg  Did you switch household from your pregnant sim, to play another sim family?

Message 5 of 7 (1,689 Views)

Hero
@wallaosg Do you have issues with the Sim getting pregnant again or does that not work ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 7 (1,633 Views)

Hero
@wallaosg Moving this to tech issues for further troubleshooting and info

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 7 (1,606 Views)