Re: Sim not able to have baby at hospital (pregnancy)

by crinrict

Original Post

Sim not able to have baby at hospital (pregnancy)

★★★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.58.63.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except: University, Strangerville, my first pet stuff, bowling night, vintage glamour, kids room, romantic garden, spooky stuff, and perfect patio stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a pregnant Sim go into labor and join at the hospital
What happens when the bug occurs? Every time she gets to the hospital, her needs go up to 100%. If she's making a snack in the microwave, it interrupts the process, and the food disappears. The in labor moodlet goes to 0 minutes and nothing happens, even when I've got nothing queued up.
What do you expect to see? I expect that she'll get on the table and have the baby when the moodlet gets to zero minutes.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Newest update (prior to University expansion).

I saw that the feeding bug with toddlers was updated for my 100 baby challenge but now I can't have any babies. Frown

Message 1 of 4 (596 Views)

Hero
@triciakendell I just tested this in my game and I don't know if the needs always went up to all full or not (cause yes, I see this to) but my Sims had the baby just fine.

It took a while until the process initiated but then it was ok.

Not sure I understand the microwave thing. Did you check in and then go tot he microwave to cook something or did she want to do that on her own ? At what point did it go up to 100% for you, when you arrived at the hospital or later ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (580 Views)

Hero
@triciakendell Tagging for feedback

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 4 (538 Views)

Hero
@triciakendell Moving this to tech issues for further troubleshooting and info

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (521 Views)