Sim does not finish filming on video station

by Dija8

Original Post

Sim does not finish filming on video station

★★★ Newbie

Hi, 

So I noticed when I downloaded a new expansion pack for my sims 4 it caused an issue with my video station on get famous. When my sim starts filming a video they stop halfway, the computer is still recording it has big red recording dot but there is no follow through action. 
I went back to a previous family that was using the video station prior to the expansion pack and it works fine for them but not the other new families? Also the drone works I can record and upload fine but it’s just the computer videos that does not seems to want to finish videoing. On the old family when they’re halfway through Filming the ‘name the video’ box comes up, but with the new families it does not unless you use the drone. 

Also I tried to delete the expansion but I think I would have to delete the whole game. 

Has anyone had this sort of problem? 

thanks 

:D 

Message 1 of 2 (2,174 Views)

Re: Sim does not finish filming on video station

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Dija8 Sounds a bit like this issue: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-GF-Video-Station-not-creating-videos-if-another/td... ?

Is that what you're seeing too ?

Are you using mods/cc in your game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (2,145 Views)