Re: Sim disappeared from whole game

by crinrict

Original Post

Sim disappeared from whole game

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What is your current game version number? 1.64.84.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cats & Dogs, Realm Of Magic, City Living, Seasons, Discover University, Island Living, Holiday Celebration, Dine Out.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Add a sim to a household, remove them, and then they're gone.
What happens when the bug occurs? When the bug occurred, I tried searching to see if the sims got moved to a different lot, but it wasn't in any of the worlds. I also searched my gallery and the sims wasn't there either
What do you expect to see? I would like to see a sim removed from a household either be moved to another lot or you can find it in your gallery.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

This might be a pretty dumb thing, but I had a sim join the household of the game I was currently playing. After I finished what I what doing I removed that sim from the household. I then realized that there was a toddler in the household of the sim I recently removed. Dumb enough, I saved my game to go to manage worlds, but the sim wasn't in the lot I thought they would be. I also checked my gallery and the sim had disappeared from there too. It was like it never existed. I don't know if this something that I did that was really dumb or a bug. Did anyone else experience this?

Message 1 of 2 (266 Views)

Re: Sim disappeared from whole game

Hero
@shecali Can you not find them in your household manager ? Usually if you remove them from your household, they become their own household in 'Currently not in world'

Stuff only uploads to the gallery if you actively do so.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (217 Views)