Re: Sim death during house call (Sims 4 Get to Work)

by Elvolith1

Original Post

Sim death during house call (Sims 4 Get to Work)

★★ Novice

My sim in TS4 is a registered nurse, and during a house call, she arrived at the lot and I began to assess a patient at random. Within about 30 seconds of arriving one of the 3 patients literally just keeled over and died. I didn't know she was going to die, and I wasn't given enough time to treat her anyway. So the grim reaper came and I tried to plead to save her, but I was too late and he left her in an urn and there was nothing I could do about it. I finished treating the other two patients but I had to treat 3 patients to fill my quota for the house call and the last patient had died conveniently as soon as I'd got there so I was forced to leave without having completed the goal and the whole expedition ended up being pointless. Is that supposed to happen? I just feel like it wasn't very fair since I didn't know she was going to die and I was given all of 30 seconds to cure her.

Message 1 of 6 (554 Views)

@Aubyxal  I moved your post to Technical Issues, since it doesn't seem to be mac-specific.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 6 (536 Views)

Hero

Hi @Aubyxal

do you know what that Sim died of ? Sounds like bad luck. Was he an elder ?

Unless this happens on a regular basis for each house call you get, I wouldn't worry too much.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 6 (529 Views)

★★ Novice

@crinrict wrote:

Hi @Aubyxal

do you know what that Sim died of ? Sounds like bad luck. Was he an elder ?

Unless this happens on a regular basis for each house call you get, I wouldn't worry too much.

The patient was a young adult so I assumed she died of her sickness. It's the first time it happened too, I just thought it was really unfair even as a possibility as I wasn't even given a chance to save her. I guess that's the Sims though, lol.

Yeah, bad luck I guess. I wonder if anyone else has had this happen to them?

Message 4 of 6 (520 Views)

Hero
Haven't seen any reports on it. I'm not sure if you can even die of sickness ? Active Sims can't to my knowledge but maybe it's something they have in the scenario ?

Only way to find out is using a mod and only if the Sim still existing somehow in the game.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 6 (513 Views)

★★ Novice

I just had one who froze to death... Literally a DOA. Frown

Message 6 of 6 (436 Views)