Re: Sim cannot use any computers!

by allykatz77

Original Post

Hero

Seems they're all kinds of different errors. One is a bit old and from the last patch, so not necessarily important.

In what way did the book go bad ? Could you explain that some more ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 16 (301 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

@allykatz77Could you possibly share your save file with me where you're getting these exceptions, so that we can investigate? Instructions are in the following link, thanks for the help! https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 12 of 16 (298 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Im not really sure what went wrong with the book, she had it just a smidge away from being complete and then could no longer work on it, when I would lick to resume writing she could not even sit down it would just reset.  But then the same thing happened in the game before I made this one, I made this one to see if it was the other character glitched but it did happen on 2 different sims not even created from the same one they were both totally different made.  Im not sure what happened but I was able to scrap that book and rewrite it and even use the same title so Im not sure unless its a day where my computer hates me , thanks not sure this helps lol. 

Message 13 of 16 (289 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I clicked on your link and it says I need to have permission or be signed in, which I am signed in on this account sorry, I have the game up let me try without it being on? Im not sure how to share the save file but I would be glad to do so. Thanks so much for all of your help.

Message 14 of 16 (288 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Here is the save file as mentioned on the load screen if that is correct, I was not positive if the last part was a zero or the letter O:   

C:\Users\User\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Slot_0000000f.save

If this is not the correct thing you need please let me know as I am glad to help any way I can, thanks again!

Message 15 of 16 (283 Views)

Hero

@allykatz77

you need to upload the file at google drive or one drive.

I fixed @SimGuruNick link. Click on it again and it should work now.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 16 of 16 (277 Views)