Sim can't sleep or nap - can't use bed

by sashadensikoff

Original Post

Re: Sim can't sleep or nap - can't use bed

★★★ Newbie

I also had this problem. I’m using the os4 versions and I selected the move household option and chose to switch worlds. I chose not to move due to funds and it worked anyway. My sim is back to sleeping

Message 21 of 25 (1,531 Views)

★★★ Newbie

get rid of the coffee maker

Message 22 of 25 (1,365 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had the same problem, but it was every sim in my household and closing the game and restarting my computer wasn’t helping. I didn’t want to reset my whole game, so before I started the game I went to expansions and added one of my expansion packs to my existing game. Now my sims can sleep

Message 23 of 25 (1,286 Views)

★★ Novice

Here's the solution that worked for me: I had a stereo next to my bed that was off. Apparently the game chugged a barrel of "juice" b/c it thought the stereo was on. selling the stereo seems to have fixed it.

I bought Get Together prior to this. Seems like something broke when the game updated. EA: please. for the love of all that is Simmy, find a way to update the game without things breaking. plz and ty.

Message 24 of 25 (1,043 Views)

Community Manager
This thread is now locked, it's quite old and several posts have pointed out various resolutions to this issue.
EACade
Message 25 of 25 (1,011 Views)