Re: Sim can not work after graduating

by Jacinta_Besson

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sim can not work after graduating

★ Novice

Every other sim of mine can work but her. After her grauation ceremony she could not apply for a job. 

Message 1 of 5 (466 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)

@kinrabbit 

Do you have any Mods or CC? If so move your Mods folder to the Desktop and delete localthumbcache.package. Then test the game.

If it works now check for updates to your Mods and CC. Add it back a little at a time while testing until you have found all that are broken.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (358 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@kinrabbit 

Please describe what happens.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 5 (433 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

After my sims graduation ceremony when i click the get a job button, click get a job from the phone or computer she glitches and resets so the action is ignored. Every other sim but her can get a job. @jpkarlsen 

Message 3 of 5 (400 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@kinrabbit 

Do you have any Mods or CC? If so move your Mods folder to the Desktop and delete localthumbcache.package. Then test the game.

If it works now check for updates to your Mods and CC. Add it back a little at a time while testing until you have found all that are broken.

Message 4 of 5 (359 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem as this person. I have mods/cc installed and moved to my desktop but I can't find the localthumcache.package file anywhere? I've tried to repair the game but it still was the same. Is there another solution for this? Or how can I safe my sims?

Message 5 of 5 (310 Views)