Sim Showering in Clothing.

by moppy14w

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sim Showering in Clothing.

★★ Apprentice

Hi Simmers.  My latest Sim is showering in her clothes.  Not the pajamas she stepped into the shower with, but the everyday outfit she would be changing into when finished (if she wasn't already dressed).  I'm pretty sure I hear the 'swoosh' of changing outfits, but haven't seen yet whether she changes into a "naked" in between.

I have only noted it with this one, new Sim so far...

I have NEVER downloaded any CC clothing for my Sims.  I do have SimRealist's mod Mortem, which I believe comes with one outfit for the medical examiner.

The ONLY piece of CC I have intentionally installed is a curtain blind and I don't think that is truly relevant.

I use a very limited range of mods, basically MCCC, Meaningful Stories, SimRealist: Mortem, SNB, SNB Bills, Organic Hair and Private Practice.  All were up-to-date a week ago and per the latest patch (my game itself is up-to-date also).

I know others have been having some issues with Sims wearing clothing while showering or bathing.  Please give any relevant advice I may have missed and/or add this to a prior, relevant bug report as appropriate.  Thank you.  

Message 1 of 4 (430 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sim Showering in Clothing.

Hero
@moppy14w Maybe it was a problem with some mod that went away by clearing the cache then.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (382 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@moppy14w Do you get any LastExceptions ?

MCCC would alert you of any of those if they occur while you change clothing.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (410 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Hey @crinrict 

Thanks for reading.  Definitely no Last Exceptions.  There were no orange notifications and I checked the files.

She doesn’t even seem to be doing it after a delete cache and game repair.  But it was a problem.

Message 3 of 4 (396 Views)

Hero
@moppy14w Maybe it was a problem with some mod that went away by clearing the cache then.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (383 Views)