Sim Relationship Problems

by Lidi999

Original Post

Sim Relationship Problems

★★★ Novice

My two sims met as kids and were best friends and as teen I made them flirt with each other and this is when I realized the problem. My sims when acting with each other will get Sim 1 think sim 2 is flirty but it quickly goes back to okay as soon as they stop flirting. I got them to romatic interest, but I can't get past that. They are now adults and I was trying to get them married but they always go back to sim 1 thinks sim 2 is okay. Their relationship is all the way filled and I've tried everything I can think of. Also I checked if either of them were in a glitched relationship and nothing.

HELP?!

I don't use CC as I had way to many problems with it in the pass.

Message 1 of 5 (213 Views)

Re: Sim Relationship Problems

Hero (Retired)

save your game with a save as new name in order to keep your original save safe and untouched then try some of the following

have you tried the reset sim cheat to reset all sims ctrl+shift+c hold all 3 together in the menu bar that appears at the top of the screen type in resetsim *   (inculding the * hit enter ) this will reset all sims including your own make sure your own aren't doing anything important cancel their acton q 

for the below tips the sims live in the same house ? if not have one of them move in with your sim so they are in the one house

edit town move them out and back in

edit town save a copy of the sims to the libiary then delete the clipboard image the one in the top left corner move the saved copy of the sims  into the lot

start a new game and place the saved sims into the new game and se eif the relantionships work properly

Message 2 of 5 (207 Views)

★★★ Novice

I've done the resetsim a lot of times and they live in the same house but I will try the other things. Thank you

Message 3 of 5 (202 Views)

Hero (Retired)

welcomes Standard smile i'm searching around to see if there are other tips/suggestions/soloutions

Message 4 of 5 (200 Views)

★★★★ Novice

The sims get very very bored of each other quickly. make sure you stay in the flirt tab and have them at romantic interest if they arent then you might need to edit a trait so they will. Dont do the same over and over again either always mix them around. Make sure when you get to it select go steady even if you have to pause to click in time. You need to get them up to extremly irresisteble then and you propose and keep bringing up irrisitabillity untill the other sim accept. sometimes the pause button can be a big help do to it before interest goes down. Try that and see what happens

Message 5 of 5 (193 Views)