Sim Goes To Work In Normal Clothes

by GunchapRed

Original Post

Sim Goes To Work In Normal Clothes

★★ Apprentice

Title says it all, and i even had a specifically made career outfit for her. Ii use CC and this affects both normal and CC careers.

Message 1 of 6 (504 Views)

Re: Sim Goes To Work In Normal Clothes

Hero
Hi @GunchapRed

have you tested if this also happens on a save game without mods/cc installed ?

This could be related to what you're seeing: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-Sims-wear-random-clothes-when-they-work/m-p/669387... but as you are using cc/mods, that can also be the issue so it's best to test on a vanilla game before posting there.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (484 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I haven't, but to be specifc, her first everyday outfit is what she wears instead of her career outfit. I'll be sure to run some tests to see if it how it works with vanilla and CC careers with and without mods.

Message 3 of 6 (453 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Ok, so this does affect vanilla careers as well. Will test without mods.
Message 4 of 6 (432 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Testing without mods has proven inconclusive. And i'm not  so sure on my last statement.

Message 5 of 6 (425 Views)

Hero
The bug above seems pretty inconclusive. If it happens at all on a vanilla game, you might wanna add your voice to that thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (408 Views)