Sim Can't Interact With Toddler/Child Keeps Undressing And Redressing

by SavviiAnna

Original Post

Sim Can't Interact With Toddler/Child Keeps Undressing And Redressing

★★★ Newbie

Hi there,

I am having this issue, which I did first notice when a random child came over to my Sims house, but when my sim tries to interact with this one she starts undressing and redressing repeatedly, doing that until I cancel the action. I thought it was a one-off thing, but now my Sim had a Toddler and it is doing the same thing again. I don't know why it's happening or how to fix it, I've looked on here and can't find what I need. Any help is appreciated Standard smile

She can interact with babies but doesn't seem to be toddlers or children. My other sim (father) doesn't have this problem either.

Message 1 of 2 (233 Views)

Re: Sim Can't Interact With Toddler/Child Keeps Undressing And Redressing

★★★★ Expert

@SavviiAnna   There is a bug report on sims spinning into/out of their outfits, if you cue Give a toddler a bath, after taking a shower. Does that fit your issue? If so, please click Me Too and describe your issue in the thread:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-Sims-keep-spinning-outfit-after-shower-bath-hot-tu...

If it doesn't, could you tell more about your sim and also what happens around the time the sim tries to interact with the child/toddler?

Message 2 of 2 (202 Views)