Sim Can't Finish Cooking Grand Meal

by GunchapRed

Original Post

Sim Can't Finish Cooking Grand Meal

★★ Apprentice

So my sims were celebrating what i will refer to as Thanksgiving and the mother was making a grand meal. However when the grand meal is almost done, the cooking action goes away and she goes off to do something else. I try to have her resume, but the same thing happens and MCCC throws up a lastexception error. For the record, the only mods i have that affect food is custom food interactions.

Message 1 of 5 (6,616 Views)

Re: Sim Can't Finish Cooking Grand Meal

Champion (Retired)

Do you have any Mods or CC? If so move your Mods folder to the Desktop and delete localthumbcache.package. Then test the game.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 5 (6,603 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I've tried just deleting the localthumbcache.package, but to no avail. Will test with some less essential or less problematic gameplay mods out. But it will have to be for next time as there is another bug preventing me from playing as my sims which i heard can be fixed by waiting out the holiday with anohter household.

Message 3 of 5 (6,555 Views)

★★★ Novice

Me too.  No mods or cc, playing on pure Sims 4 with all the official packs.  Patches up to date.   This is not our fault.

Message 4 of 5 (6,380 Views)

★ Novice

I had this problem...checked everything around...I wondered...maybe my stove isn't good enough...sure enough I got a better stove and voila grand meal!!

Message 5 of 5 (5,249 Views)