Re: Sim 4 cc

by kalabugg

Original Post

Sim 4 cc

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

So I haven’t played in a couple months. I go into game my cc is not in game. I take out my folder and update , but game is up to date. I repair. And still no luck. When I go into the game usually the cc list pops up. It doesn’t show. And when I got into setting and the “other “ tab I click to allow mods and reset my game. Still no luck. I have tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling but still nothing works. I deleted everything in side of the sims folder and it pops right back up 

help. I deleted majority of these out and they continue to come back and it creates another mods folder by itself  and inside is a resources .cfg inside. 
And inside the other is my cc. (Edited by CM: See spoiler tag for image)

Spoiler
1.jpg
Message 1 of 4 (308 Views)

@kalabugg  Are you placing your mods and custom content inside the Mods folder in your screenshot?  If not, please try that now.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 4 (282 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@kalabugg The mods/cc should go inside the folder named "Mods". If you have your files in "mods folder" they'll be ignored there. Move them into "Mods".
Message 3 of 4 (276 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

there in the correct folders that’s why I’m so confused. I will give that a try. 

(Posts merged by CM)

Message 4 of 4 (245 Views)