Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Show Bills Information Window Not Popping Up

by ashleyrosey05

Original Post

Highlighted

★ Novice
I had this same problem and checked for any bill related CC, repaired the game and also changed anything bill related in MCCC back to default with no results. However, i just did the 50/50 method and found a very outdated "Hotel Mod" mod that was preventing me from seeing the bill information when clicking on the mailbox.The mod was sorted into another folder so it was never right in front of me to double check for updates. Hope this helps anyone else when checking your CC.
Message 11 of 15 (662 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice
@LadyUaia That’s pretty much what happened with me. I had lilmssam’s WEE mod and for some reason i still had the old outdated file despite me deleting it. I was going crazy pulling out all my mods and testing one by one and saw it hidden away in another folder and was like really???? Lol
Message 12 of 15 (598 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

Okay so based on your thread I removed all the thermostat programs I had as well as SNB Realist banking and I still can't get the pop up window

for bills.

Message 13 of 15 (447 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie
Hey I know it´s probably too late but I had the same problem. After doing the 50/50 method I found out that the problem was "LGBTQ Mod V3.0.1.9" from PimpMySims4. I hope I can help you or anyone that will read this. :D
Message 14 of 15 (269 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

I'm having the same problem but I don't have any of the mods anyone has mentioned that caused it.  I also tried the 50/50 method but had no luck right off the bat, as I still had the problem after trying it with both halves of my CC folder.

I'm confused though because out off frustration, i just did the 100% method (lol) and removed all of my CC, and somehow the bills information popped up. So i don't know if it's 2 CC files not cooperating with each other or what, but I tried to test the game with the middle chunk of CC removed, and still nothing. I tried overwriting my resource.cfg file and that didn't work either. So I'm about at a loss :/

Message 15 of 15 (135 Views)
Twitter Stream