Re: Should i

by angelllliica

Original Post

Should i

★ Apprentice

I actually have The Sims 4 and i have saved up £225 and wanted to spend it on designer clothes and things. But The Sims 3 looks sooooo much more fun than The Sims 4 but would The Sims 3 be fun without all of the expansion packs? I was thinking of getting the starter packs which includes The Sims 3 base game, Late Night and High End Loft stuff. I can get this off the online Origin for my MAC for £18 but would it be hard to fund for two games? Someone help. Do i need to get all the expansion packs for it to be fun? That would come to £178.99. I could afford it £46 something left but i dont know??????

Message 1 of 4 (200 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@angelllliica Some users who play the sims games tend to be devoted to the games. Sims 3 while a prior generation of TS4 is still very popular. Some users like creating while others play the game through generations. Be aware that the mac seems to have more problems with TS3 then the pc version but is very playable and most issues are correctable (the pc has issues also). There is a very active sims mac forum. The game is complex in that it is not linear in game play unlike most 3D graphical games which leads to an endless way to play. Users can get caught up in the game play and get emotional when their creations and/or game play goes astray. I have been a sims player ever since Will Wright released the first version.

hth

Message 2 of 4 (187 Views)

★ Apprentice

Thank you for your reply, i have just ordered the starter bundle and it is very fun, Thanks!

Message 3 of 4 (185 Views)

★ Apprentice

Ok so i've downloaded the sims 3 and it's fun. i don't know how to install custom content and script mods though. i'm usuing a MAC. This is the mod i wanted the most:

http://modthesims.info/d/480744

could you guide me through how to install it?

Message 4 of 4 (177 Views)