Shared lot curated by maxis has gone from the gallery?

by DippyDesigns

Original Post

Shared lot curated by maxis has gone from the gallery?

★★ Apprentice

One of my lots, a VILLA ELENI (origin id DippyDesigns) has disappeared from the gallery?  It had also been favourited or curated by Maxis and had several thousand downloads.  I can re-upload it but it won't be a maxis favourite and another creator called fidlerten is the person who brought this issue to my attention as his lot of the Taj Mahal was also fav'd by Maxis and has disappeared as well.  He is very upset and we are all wondering how many other creations have vanished and why?  I did not remove mine, it is just gone and Larry (fidlerten) says he did not remove his either? Please could someone look into this issue and see if these creations can be reinstated? Thank you.

Message 1 of 2 (377 Views)

Re: Shared lot curated by maxis has gone from the gallery?

Hero

Hi @DippyDesigns

the gallery seems to be acting up a bit and I'm afraid as users we can't really help you with this.

Did you try contacting a game advisor about it ?

Game advisors can be found through live chat or call-back

1. https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ 
  2. Click on the orange NEXT button
  3. Select a platform
  4. Click on the orange NEXT button
  5. Select a topic and describe your problem in a few words
  6. Click on the orange NEXT button
  7. Click Chat Now to chat with a Game Advisor or leave your phone number for a call-back

In Details here: How to contact a Game Advisor using the new EA Help page

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (366 Views)