Server error. We could not process this gallery request. Please try again later

by Courtneykins

Original Post

Server error. We could not process this gallery request. Please try again later

★ Novice

I've been trying to upload a sim to the gallery for the last 24+ hours. Every time I hit the add to gallery button I get this message:

"Server error. We could not process this gallery request. Please try again later."

I've tried making different sims, with and without CC to see if that was the problem but it still won't upload. So that's not what's causing this. 

I've also logged out of origin and logged back in, nothing.

I've rebooted my computer, nothing.

I've disabled online functions, rebooted the game, enabled them, nothing.

I have done all I can  think of and searched google to see if servers are down and I haven't found anything. 

Any help would be so so so appreciated! 

Message 1 of 10 (1,219 Views)

Re: Server error. We could not process this gallery request. Please try again la

Did it ever work for you? Also do you have a firewall or other security software that might be blocking the connection?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 10 (1,212 Views)

Re: Server error. We could not process this gallery request. Please try again la

★ Novice

@Phantomlover1717 wrote:

Did it ever work for you? Also do you have a firewall or other security software that might be blocking the connection?

yes it has worked for me before, I've uploaded a few sims onto the gallery. That's why I'm so confused why it's not working now. 

Message 3 of 10 (1,205 Views)

Ok, and on the security software?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 4 of 10 (1,188 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm having the same issue. I think this started happening after the game patch in the first half of December. 

Message 5 of 10 (1,173 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Do you still need help with this? I fixed this for me.

Message 6 of 10 (1,139 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i have been having this problems and i've tried everything ! rebooting, taking off the firewall, uninstalling and reinstalling. nothing works

Message 7 of 10 (1,030 Views)

EA app Team

When did the issue start for you, @danopiller? Are you able to upload sims without custom content?

As @SapphireGem94 found a solution, they might be able to help Standard smile

-Mai

Message 8 of 10 (1,005 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_Mai what is the solution by @SapphireGem94 ?? Because I do not have multiple entries with the same name if that is your solution.
Message 9 of 10 (654 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @YTQueenFiend as this thread is quite old we have locked it.

If having an issue then please create a new thread with as much info and we will do what we can to assist you.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 10 of 10 (640 Views)