Re: Serial code not valid?

by LauraTopaz

Original Post

Serial code not valid?

★★★ Newbie

Have brand new Sims 3 never been used.  Able to load game on PC.  But Sims community keeps telling me the serial code is not valid, have been trying for days to reregister on Sims community and no one will help me

Message 1 of 6 (227 Views)

★ Pro
Message 2 of 6 (222 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the exact same problem. I have tried everything. I went to the store where I bought it, they said go to the EA website.  I went to the website, they just keep giving instructions on HOW to register your product, not what to do if it says it is invalid. It is a new game, the code is easy to read (I have tried a dozen times and very carefully made sure it was entered correctly). Some of the answers I got on the internet included using codes they provided, which sounded sketchy to me and I am not willing to try something that may be illegal. My game is very limited without the serial key and I would like to be able to play the full game which I paid a lot for. I wish I could get an answer to how to make my "invalid" new key work!

Message 3 of 6 (206 Views)

Hero

So you bought the disc version ?

Then only EA Customer Support can help you. We're Users here like you.

They can be found here: https://help.ea.com/contact-us

Choose a category, a game and a platform for the contact options to show up.

If live chat is gray, change your country to US and make sure you're on US Business hours. It might also gray because they're very busy. Try later.

See this post if you have trouble with the site: http://sims3.crinrict.com/en/2012/10/how-to-contact-ea.html

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (201 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you very much, I will try that. If I get any useful info I will share it on here. Standard smile

Message 5 of 6 (187 Views)

★★★ Newbie

thank you for the link......but it still will not work, as of to day 20.3.13 i'm still unregasterd.  have even beeen on e.a. games web site......not a lot of help if you have any more suggestions i would like to hear them ........thank you 

Message 6 of 6 (178 Views)