Serial Code Invalid?

by Prophet53

Original Post

Re: Serial Code Invalid?

★★★ Newbie

I bought the game C & C red alert 3

try to log in and play on the network. A game says the key is not valid. I have a package, disk. What should I do?!

The key I also have

Message 81 of 176 (452 Views)

Re: No code at all!.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I recently brough The Sims 3 Ambitions (Order Number <removed for security reasons>) and recived no registrion code on my email and there is no code on the page. There is nothing in my email. I would like to play my game sometime today please.

Message 82 of 176 (451 Views)

Re: No code at all!.

Hero

Did you try logging out and back in in Origin ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 83 of 176 (445 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Purchased dvd SIMs 3 for PC. Created origin log in etc ok and been playing for weeks. Last time I logged in I had to reenter log in details (had these saved before) now I'm being prompted for activation code but receive msg saying this has already been used. Help!

Message 84 of 176 (429 Views)

★★★★ Novice

The solution to your problem is on page 1 of this thread.

Message 85 of 176 (424 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

<removed for security reasons>

Message 86 of 176 (421 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I got the Sims 3 as a gift and played it then had to sell my computer. I recently got a new laptop and it wont let me enter my serial codes.

Message 87 of 176 (412 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have unistalled the game and origin stuff from my laptop as hadnt played it for a while. I want to play again and its saying my serial number is invalid Frown i dont know what to do i have been the only user of my game and i really want to set it up and start playing again.

can anyone help?

Message 88 of 176 (404 Views)

Hero

Does the game not show up in myGames for you ? You should not need to redeem the codes again. You can download the game from myGames on the Origin client.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 89 of 176 (401 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Origin will not allow me to install my games on my new pc, and for another game i have will not allow me to install beacause of serial key also. I have the sims 3 starter pack and sim city. 

Message 90 of 176 (394 Views)