Serial Code Invalid?

by Prophet53

Original Post

Re: Serial Code Invalid?

★★★ Newbie

Hi there, purchased the game in Digital Download form, I can play the game but when I try to register the game online it says my product code is invalid? I purchased the game less than 2 hours ago?

Message 21 of 176 (783 Views)

★ Novice

This seems to be a common problem. I purchased 4 downloads for the Sims 3 only two of the number are valid. Late night and seasons do not work. I am able to play but they do not show up at all. Trying to get a hold of customer service is a nightmare. Live chat makes you wait forever with no answer. What can I do at this point? 

Message 22 of 176 (764 Views)

★★★ Newbie

IT KEEPS SAYING MY SERIAL CODE IS INVALID! WHAT DO I DO?

Is there anything you can do to help me because I want to download things from the exchange. I have kept trying in caplocks aswell but it just says it is invalid!

Thanks, pigmatt.

Message 23 of 176 (761 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just bought Sims3 through Steam and I cant register the game here , I get serial code invalid , please help 

Message 24 of 176 (740 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hey it seems everyone solved their problems by chatting to EA's customer services. No one can really help you on here as its a fault with EA.

Message 25 of 176 (738 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It's incredible to me, that they're so willing to inconvenience the entire Sims3 community by not resolving this problem & forcing everybody to use that very cumbersome & time chewing live chat format.

Message 26 of 176 (734 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Where did you contact Costomer Service?

Message 27 of 176 (724 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hi there just purchased sims 3 for my daughter and tried to enter serial code and it says it is invalid please help.
Message 28 of 176 (705 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Please help! I tried registering supernatural and seasons and both codes are not working!

Message 29 of 176 (700 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My serial codes are invalid i have two one for just Sims 3 and Late Night neither work so i cant create a new person is there anyway to help me with this? I can show you proof as well that i have purchased them, help please!!!!

Message 30 of 176 (683 Views)