Re: Separated worlds in sims 4, new update june 2017

by crinrict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Separated worlds in sims 4, new update june 2017

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi. I updated Sims, and suddenly all my sims were gone. I didn't care really because I wanted to make two new worlds. I wanted to create a boy who lived in a place, and then a girl who lived next door. When I was done with the boy I had to go, so I quit and saved as usual. When I later came back I created the girl and was just about to put her next door when I saw that no one was living in the lot I just moved the boy in. So I put the girl next door anyway and created a new boy. When I was going to put him next door the girl was gone. I later found out that the girl and boy were saved in "save as" but in different worlds. But I need them to be on the same world, just like before the update. So can anyone pls answer me how to get every sim into the same world.

Pls I would be so thankful for help. Thanks. 

And by world I don't mean the different cities to live in, I mean if I go to the sand city I will still be able to visit another sim in another city, because they're in the same world. 

Message 1 of 2 (381 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Hero

Hi @2006chloe

Have you tried this: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/why-cant-two-families-on-sims-meet-after-i-have-made-them/td-p/6... ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (417 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero

Hi @2006chloe

Have you tried this: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/why-cant-two-families-on-sims-meet-after-i-have-made-them/td-p/6... ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (418 Views)