Selvadorada Town missing Sims 4

by mcdonaldkir

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Selvadorada Town missing Sims 4

★★★ Newbie

I just downloaded Jungle adventure via Origin as part of a bundle with Seasons and toddler stuff. In create mode the additional clothing items for jungle adventure are there but once I have created my sims there is no Selvadorada town to choose? 

Any ideas on how to get this town?

I have tried a webchat with help but they just told me to create a question on the forum....

Message 1 of 4 (4,811 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Selvadorada Town missing Sims 4

Champion (Retired)

Use Take a Vacation on your Sims Phone On the where to go screen choose Selvadorada.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (4,807 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

Use Take a Vacation on your Sims Phone On the where to go screen choose Selvadorada.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 4 (4,808 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How do you explore the jungle? I'm lost. I downloaded it form Origin, so no manual. Same for Realm of magic and Eco Living. Anybody know some gameplay guides?

Message 3 of 4 (3,677 Views)

Hero
@micandrac There's https://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com that has great guides and also simsvip.

Check the solution post on how to travel to the world.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (3,652 Views)