Re: 'Script call failed' with cc Dressers + dining tables + kitchen counters

by mimimiles12

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same exact problem and it definitely has something to do with the new update because my cc was working yesterday. I updated my game earlier today and the cc was not working. I then thought it was something to do with my game or files until I found this to find out its not only me. 

Message 11 of 27 (3,284 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@emmyssimz

You need to update your CC. Sims 4 Studio has batch fixes for most CC.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 12 of 27 (3,255 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@jken2004

EA does not support CC so a new update will not fix it. If you want to play with CC it is your job to keep it updated with the new versions the creators make.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 13 of 27 (3,255 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

I have uninstalled and reinstalled my games and mods and still I am having this Script call failed error message. This is ticking me off!!

Message 14 of 27 (3,148 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@mimimiles12

With what objects do you get the error? Only cc-objects?

Reinstalling mods, do you mean that you re-downloaded them? If the creator has not made an updated version that does not help you. Have you tried Sims 4 Studio as mentioned earlier in the thread? Standard smile

Message 15 of 27 (3,144 Views)

★★ Novice

Yeah, I am having the same issue. I have a decent amount of CC and one day I needed to restart my game, and when I came back in to play and work on building a kitchen. When I would go to place down the counter it would say "script call failed". I was not having an issue with this before. I literally restarted the game and It didn't work....

Message 16 of 27 (3,139 Views)

★★★ Newbie
having the exact same problems, only with the counters though...
Message 17 of 27 (3,132 Views)

Champion (Retired)
Please update your CC/Mods.
Message 18 of 27 (3,109 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@moreeen 

@GMiner2021

Did you try the Sims 4 Studio fix? Standard smile

Message 19 of 27 (3,108 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It took hours but I found some of the cc creators and found the updated scripts so I am slowly getting my sims groove back.
Message 20 of 27 (3,088 Views)