Re: Script call failed no mods

by rihannaFenty21

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Script call failed no mods

★ Novice

I don't use mods when I'm playing sims 4 but I have some updated ones on file that I downloaded but I was still having this "script call failed" show up when I try to place base game furniture. I don't use cc furniture either and it's really taking a big toll on my gameplay. My sims be so tired that they pass out cuz I can't put any beds either for them. My last sim recently died from being too embarrassed due to the fact he peed himself because some how he couldn't get to the bathroom as if something was in his way and there was nothing there..😐I saw that EA was supposed fix this problem on the 20th of November but it still is a problem for me...what do I do?

Message 1 of 3 (218 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)

@rihannaFenty21 

Move your Mods folder to the Desktop and delete localthumbcache.package. Then test the game.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (208 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@rihannaFenty21 

Move your Mods folder to the Desktop and delete localthumbcache.package. Then test the game.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 3 (209 Views)

★ Novice

Ok thank you. 

Message 3 of 3 (191 Views)