Script call failed for Stoves

by MKnutti2012

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Script call failed for Stoves

★★ Novice

No matter what I do I can’t get stoves to show up in my game. I can’t cook. Even just the base game stoves won’t work. I’ve tried restarting my computer, I’ve repaired the game a few times, I’ve removed all mods from my kitchen, I’ve removed a bunch of mods from my computer. I can’t fix it no matter what I do. Can anyone help me? 

Message 1 of 3 (327 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Script call failed for Stoves

★★ Novice

It was a mod messing it up. I wasn’t sure which one so I deleted them all and started over. I’m just not gonna use cc cabinets this time. When I took all my mod decorations out of the kitchen it still didn’t work. But I forgot that I had cc cabinets. When I took those out it finally worked. 

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (286 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Expert

@MKnutti2012   Did you clear the caches after removing the mods?

Try in a new user folder to see if the issue is present there too. Here is how:
https://sims4.crinrict.com/eng/2014/09/resetting-the-game-to-factory-settings-without-reinstalling/

Message 2 of 3 (295 Views)

★★ Novice

It was a mod messing it up. I wasn’t sure which one so I deleted them all and started over. I’m just not gonna use cc cabinets this time. When I took all my mod decorations out of the kitchen it still didn’t work. But I forgot that I had cc cabinets. When I took those out it finally worked. 

Message 3 of 3 (287 Views)