Script Mods/Disappearing Custom Content

by shami77

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Script Mods/Disappearing Custom Content

★★ Novice

So, I updated my game for the Nifty Knitting pack, and now whenever I enable my script mods and go to the game, all of the furniture in my Sims houses is gone. I have Custom Content enabled. If I disable Script Mods and restart the game, all the furniture is there. I've repaired my game and it's still the same problem. This had never happened before. I need to have the script mods enabled in my game to use several mods. Has anyone experienced this problem and if so how did you fix it?

Message 1 of 3 (282 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Script Mods/Disappearing Custom Content

Champion (Retired)

@shami77 

Move your Mods folder to the Desktop and delete localthumbcache.package. Then test the game.

If it works now check for updates to your Mods and CC. Add it back a little at a time while testing until you have found all that are broken.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (221 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@shami77 

Move your Mods folder to the Desktop and delete localthumbcache.package. Then test the game.

If it works now check for updates to your Mods and CC. Add it back a little at a time while testing until you have found all that are broken.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 3 (222 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks!! It worked

Message 3 of 3 (190 Views)