Re: Screenshot manager - any way to view one save file at a time?

by queenofsprinkles

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Screenshot manager - any way to view one save file at a time?

★★★★★ Apprentice

My screenshot manager includes all screenshots taken in every save file on my computer.  So for example, in my current save file, I am having to scroll past dozens and dozens of screenshots from a previous save file.  These are not sims that even exist in my current world.  How can I view only the screenshots for my current save file?  I am playing on PC/Origin.

Message 1 of 5 (418 Views)

Accepted Solution

@queenofsprinkles  There's no direct way to do this, but if you know when you were playing each save, you could organize your screenshots by the modified dates on the files.  It would be easy to move one set of screenshots to a different folder on your computer, leaving behind the ones for your current save.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (412 Views)

All Replies

@queenofsprinkles  There's no direct way to do this, but if you know when you were playing each save, you could organize your screenshots by the modified dates on the files.  It would be easy to move one set of screenshots to a different folder on your computer, leaving behind the ones for your current save.

Message 2 of 5 (413 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

If I move them to a different folder, that won't screw up the older save files, right?

Message 3 of 5 (386 Views)

@queenofsprinkles  Moving screenshots won't corrupt your saves: the save data itself is contained within a single file in the saves folder.  Screenshots can be swapped back and forth whenever you want without affecting the other Sims 4 user files.

Message 4 of 5 (369 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Awesome, thank you very much for your help!

Message 5 of 5 (354 Views)