Scince the last scheduled maintenance my gallery won't connect to my internet

by pibbles242

Original Post

Scince the last scheduled maintenance my gallery won't connect to my internet

★ Novice

Plsss help science the last bug fix or maintenance fix (I don't know what it's called) my gallery just won't connect, it keeps says you're offline and gives me an option to connect the I connect but then it says unable to go online. I tried EVERYTHING. I removed my cache and other trash in my films 4 folder, I tried checking my antivirus still no, followed the troubleshooting guided thing STILL NO, heck In even tried deleting legacy edition because my pc is 64 bit, NOTHING. I contacted EA 3 times and they just kept giving me old methods that didn't work. I am seriously frustrated but don't want to throw my money and packs away. Also I has an architectural project thing for SCHOOL that I couldn't do because I needed the gallery but it didn't work (it was not mandatory). My origin is online tho so it doesn't make sense. SIMS COMUNITY IS LETING ALOT OF PEOPLE DOWN AND PRACTICALLY WASTING THIER MONEY, YES I HAVE BEEN READING THESE AND YES I AM VERY OPINIONATED AND I WILL TALK IF I HAVE TO.

Please someone come up with a working solution and let us know.

Thank you, God bless💖

Message 1 of 1 (135 Views)