Re: Scaling/resizing objects does not work, possibly due to keyboard not having

by Annex281002

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Scaling/resizing objects does not work, possibly due to keyboard not having a single key for ]

★ Novice

My Nordic keyboard demands that to make ] i type (alt gr) + (9) 

I've tried Sharpkeys and every combination of alt gr + shift plus 9 in any order or without some part and other with more parts, and nothing is making a blind bit of difference. Being able to resize objects is a rather key ingredient for decoration, and as is I'm having to go without.

Is there a known solution for this, or could there be an additional way of resizing something without having to rely on the oh so unreliable ] ?

It can't be just the Nordic keyboards that thinks the ] does not need its own key?

Cause I really like having big potted plants, and the ones in game just won't do as is Frown

Message 1 of 42 (109,673 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Novice

ok i found the solution on youtube for the nordic keyboards. you have to use SHIFT + Å and to undo ctrl z

don´t forget to enabled the cheats with either testingcheats true or testingcheats on

View in thread

Message 4 of 42 (120,813 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

i have this problem too with my boyfriend´s nordic keyboard BUT it was also already not working with my french azerty keyboard so i don`t think it comes specifically from the nordic keyboard

Message 2 of 42 (109,585 Views)

★★ Novice

ok i found the solution on youtube for the nordic keyboards. you have to use SHIFT + Å and to undo ctrl z

don´t forget to enabled the cheats with either testingcheats true or testingcheats on

Message 4 of 42 (120,814 Views)

Scaling/resizing cheat for the sims 4 not working

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Ok, so i wanted to try that famous cheat that allows you to rescale objets in the game. But it´s not working. I have tried with 2 different types of keyboard an azerty (french one) and my  boyfriend´s QWERTY nordic keyboard...

nothing works.

the testing cheats are on, but when i try the SHIFT + [ its not working it only zooms in :/
thanks in advance for help

EDIT: i actually found the solution for the nordic keyboard if someone has the solution for my french keyboard though that would be awesome!
Message 3 of 42 (109,537 Views)

Re: Scaling/resizing cheat for the sims 4 not working

[ Edited ]
Hero

Try this for french:

to scale up shift+^ scale down shift + ]

@Arkichou 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 42 (109,523 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

@Arkichou wrote:

don´t forget to enabled the cheats with either testingcheats true or testingcheats on.

Sadly the Å is not on MY keyboard does anyone have another solution that could help me.

(I copied the Å from the original text)

Message 6 of 42 (109,148 Views)

Hero

What language setup do you have on your keyboard ? Mac or PC ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 7 of 42 (109,143 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Hi! I know that Im getting late into this threat but please has anyone figure out the resizing keyboards combo for spanish configuration laptops 😢
Message 8 of 42 (106,498 Views)

@mitzijani Shift + ? or ¿

Credits: @fons_garmo

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 9 of 42 (106,486 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

@Phantomlover1717 wrote:

@mitzijani Shift + ? or ¿

Credits: @fons_garmo

OMG!!! Thank you so much, you have no idea how frustrating it was to see all kinds of tutorials and they never worked  for me.

Message 10 of 42 (106,471 Views)