Re: Says I can’t download bc I don’t have enough space but I do

by jpkarlsen

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Says I can’t download bc I don’t have enough space but I do

★ Novice

I’ve been trying to download the sims 4 on my evoo laptop for 4 hrs now, tried everything, but I need 7.04 GB of space to download, I just bought this laptop, there’s not a single thing on it besides origin. Help

Message 1 of 6 (426 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)

@brittney12334 

There is no way you can install the Sims 4 or any other major program on that small a disk drive, Also the CPU is too weak for gaming. It is marketed as for light school work and note taking. This is all it can be used for,

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (316 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

You at least have Windows too and there are like a lot of trials installed as this is usually the case. Please post a DxDiag. https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/
You can attach the txt file directly to your answer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 6 (404 Views)

★ Novice

i dont know if I did that right 

Message 3 of 6 (391 Views)

★ Novice

I’m still stuck, nothing is working Frown

Message 4 of 6 (352 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Message 5 of 6 (328 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@brittney12334 

There is no way you can install the Sims 4 or any other major program on that small a disk drive, Also the CPU is too weak for gaming. It is marketed as for light school work and note taking. This is all it can be used for,

Message 6 of 6 (317 Views)