Re: Saving Game Error Sims 4

by amylouiseminion

Original Post

Saving Game Error Sims 4

★★★ Novice

saving file error. every now and again my game will not save and a box comes up saying unable to save game data: error 533?

help please.

Message 1 of 6 (282 Views)

Hero

Hi @amylouiseminion 

could you try if save as and then giving it a new name works ?

Also are you using any mods or custom content in your game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (270 Views)

★★★ Novice
I've tried saving as save as but still no luck. and nope no mods or CC. sometimes aswell the time just changes and it goes back a day of two. driving me insane @crinrict
Thank you x
Message 3 of 6 (265 Views)

Hero

Are you saving from the household ? Can you try from the map or switching active households ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (263 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi there. I'm having the exact same issue. It won't allow me to save from the household. I tried switching over to world view and the save went through but it crashed my game.

I restarted my computer and my game loaded back up where I left off, but the save function was still showing the same save error 533.

Message 5 of 6 (235 Views)

Hero

Have you tried save as and using a new name ?

Are you using mods/custom content in your game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (229 Views)