Save not loading: Error code 111.41812468:d2cce0e5

by Galacticy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Save not loading: Error code 111.41812468:d2cce0e5

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I just cleaned out my mods folder to fix a problem, (I could not finish grand meals, fixed). But when I went back into my original save game, it gave me the pop up saying "The game failed to load" I have already repaired game, cleared cache, and revovered the save... In that save I used another sim and moved it onto a empty lot, and it loaded fine. But when I travelled to my saved family's lot, it showed the same pop up message. I don't really know what else to do without removing all my cc, which I don't necessary want to do...

Message 1 of 6 (1,208 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Save not loading: Error code 111.41812468:d2cce0e5

Hero

Hi @Galacticy

best thing to do is to create a copy of your save (just use save as), then remove all your CC and mods and load the backup. Then see if the issue persists. If it doesn't, you'll need to narrow down which mod/cc is causing the issue and remove the guilty party.

Use the 50/50 method: http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Finding_Problem_Custom_Content

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (1,238 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Hi @Galacticy

best thing to do is to create a copy of your save (just use save as), then remove all your CC and mods and load the backup. Then see if the issue persists. If it doesn't, you'll need to narrow down which mod/cc is causing the issue and remove the guilty party.

Use the 50/50 method: http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Finding_Problem_Custom_Content

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (1,239 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you! It took me a little bit but I narrowed it down to furniture than to surfaces! Which I don't even really need ! So problem solved!

Message 3 of 6 (1,189 Views)

Hero
Glad to hear you found the culprit :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (1,184 Views)

★★ Novice
@crinrict what happens if you load the back up without the cc and mods and it still persists?
Message 5 of 6 (369 Views)

Hero
@03emila1 What's the exact error you're getting ? The one listed here (full number after the first double-dot (third part is not important).

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (363 Views)