Save file is missing from my game??

by lilmissfink

Original Post

Save file is missing from my game??

★★ Novice

I updated my game today, and I removed my cc and mods before I do so. I opened up my game after and everything was gone. Family, my gameplay everything. I checked my saved file it was completely emptied. I even looked in my recycle bin. Nothing... So I made a new random sim and it saved fine it was made into a slot in my save file and appears in my game. I just want to know if there is any way I can get everything back. Someone, please help?

Message 1 of 5 (314 Views)

Re: Save file is missing from my game??

Hero
@lilmissfink Are you using oneDrive ?

Check if the tips here help you: https://sims4.crinrict.com/eng/2014/09/save-games-disappearing/

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (285 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@crinrictI only use one drive for word and then I deleted it do I need to get it back. I also follow the article and no my saves didn't move to another folder.

Message 3 of 5 (266 Views)

Hero
@lilmissfink Sounds like your saves were deleted by accident then.

Did you ever make a backup ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (243 Views)

★★ Novice

luckily I did I got a new pc in November so I had files backed up on my portable hard drive. I have transferred them over and have lost some hours of gameplay, but that's okay just frustrating., but it's better than nothing, because I was beginning to feel like I would have to do everything from scratch. 

Message 5 of 5 (226 Views)