Save button doesn´t work in CAS

by LolaLikesC4

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Save button doesn´t work in CAS

★★★ Apprentice

Hey there, 

I have a very frustrating problem when I am in CAS, all buttons work fine but for some reason the save check arrow and upload to gallery arrow don´t respond when I click them. Which means I can create a sim but not save it, nor can I alter any existing sims. I use CC but did not have this problem before, decided to remove all CC anyway and see what happens.

Even with all the CC removed I am still unable to get a response from all save buttons. I then started a whole new game and everything worked fine. I do not know if this is related but I have a population of about 208 and was wondering if this was mucking things up. Too many sims? I tried deleting at least 20 of them but still had the problem with the save button. I have been searching all over the internet for a solution and asking this question seems to be my only hope!

Any advice will be greatly appreciated, sorry for long post. 

Thanks

Message 1 of 3 (705 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Save button doesn´t work in CAS

What is the screen resolution you're playing on? Could you try saving in windowed mode?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (694 Views)

All Replies

What is the screen resolution you're playing on? Could you try saving in windowed mode?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 3 (695 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Actually I have been playing in Windowed mode all this time - it gave me the idea to switch to Fullscreen mode which amazingly solved all my problems! Thanks for the insight! :D

Message 3 of 3 (661 Views)