[SOLUTION] Sim 4 Initialization error at start up OR Sims 4 is Already Running

by DemolitionsTech

Original Post

Re: [SOLUTION] Sim 4 Initialization error at start up OR Sims 4 is Already Runni

★ Novice

I what you said about allowing the .exe file through the firewall, but it says something along the lines of the .exe file already being allowed...

Message 11 of 31 (4,522 Views)

Re: [SOLUTION] Sim 4 Initialization error at start up OR Sims 4 is Already Runni

★★★ Newbie
omg it worked thank you! <3
Message 12 of 31 (4,502 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I bow in your presence. Thank you.

Message 13 of 31 (4,312 Views)

★ Novice

I also can't find TS4_x64.exe on my The Sims 4 folder

Message 14 of 31 (4,159 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks for posting this fix. I've only had the game for 10 days, played last night. I updated my security for other reasons and then today got this error. Thanks for helping figure it all out.

Best,

C

Message 15 of 31 (4,108 Views)

★ Novice

how about mac?

Message 16 of 31 (4,054 Views)

@PaigesWorldxD

Please could you create your own thread here in the Mac forum, detailing the problem you are having - https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-Mac/bd-p/The-Sims-Mac

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 17 of 31 (4,033 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Message 18 of 31 (3,876 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This worked! Thanks so much for the help!

Message 19 of 31 (3,803 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@crinrictDemolitionsTech Appreciated this post! Helped my issue as well. Thank you!
Message 20 of 31 (3,671 Views)