Re: SIms 4 chess

by rumbutter

Original Post

Accepted Solution

SIms 4 chess

★★★ Newbie

not able to get my ppl to play chess game they act like they cant get to the board no matter where i put it

Message 1 of 9 (98,057 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Newbie

Place a Dining, Study or Outdoor Chair in front of the table.  A Living Room Chair is not compatible.  You can tell which ones are compatible as they will have a graphic of two floor panels when you're ready to place instead of one.

View in thread

Message 3 of 9 (100,604 Views)

All Replies

★ Apprentice

you need to add 2 chairs as well.

Message 2 of 9 (98,035 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Place a Dining, Study or Outdoor Chair in front of the table.  A Living Room Chair is not compatible.  You can tell which ones are compatible as they will have a graphic of two floor panels when you're ready to place instead of one.

Message 3 of 9 (100,605 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@tajavidel wrote:

^this also when the chess table and the chairs ae aligned corrctly go to build mode and grab the chess table to move it the chairs will move with it too

Message 4 of 9 (97,940 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I know this Thread is almost a year old, but I cant seem to find help anywhere else. I am able to place chairs to dinning tables but not to chess tables. Chess can be played when I select already furnished homes. What am I doing wrong?? I know this shouldnt be rocket science.

Message 5 of 9 (94,086 Views)

Hero (Retired)

make sure there is enough room to place the chairs if it shows reds there is not enough room use the garden if you have to and that the chairs are been placed where the chess pieces are  not  the side of the table 

https://youtu.be/gm0Zv0YhA0o

Message 6 of 9 (94,079 Views)

★★★★ Novice
You need two chairs but does anyone have the problem were the chess game seems to go on for hours on end like I'm doing the wiz kid asperasion and the first chess game with the other child in the hoyse hold and i worry it will never end
Message 7 of 9 (81,235 Views)

Hero
There used to be an issue where it got stuck but I'm unsure if that's still happening.

If you feel it's stuck, just cancel the interaction and try again.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 8 of 9 (81,220 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@tajavidel Thanks buddy. I sat for an hour trying to figure out why i couldn't play chess XD
Message 9 of 9 (44,049 Views)