Re: SIMS WON'T WOOHOO,TRY FOR BABY, PROPOSE and MARRY

by isavivisims

Original Post

SIMS WON'T WOOHOO,TRY FOR BABY, PROPOSE and MARRY

★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Deutsch
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? City Living , Spa Day, Dine Out, Vampires, Get to work, Vintage Glamour and Get together
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know
What happens when the bug occurs? I am clicking on Woohoo/Try for baby/ Propose/Marry and then the sims get in position but after they don't do it and do something else.
What do you expect to see? Wohoo/Try for baby/Proposing/Marrying
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I am clicking on Woohoo/Try for baby/ Propose and then the sims get in position but after they don't do it and do something else.
I already reinstalled my game, moved my mods folder to the desktop and literally tried EVERYTHING but nothing worked

Message 1 of 13 (904 Views)

Hero

Hi @isavivisims

this issue is most probably mod related. Anything related to woohoo could be a possible culprit

Try resetting your user files as described in the factory reset described in this post: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/FAQ-Troubleshooting-Steps-amp-Known-Issues/m-p/3621199

You won't loose anything. Just make sure to not delete any files  and make a backup.

Try on a new game with nothing added back first (start new game). If it works, put back your save game and try again. If it still works, you can start putting stuff back.

• Options.ini (or just re-set all your settings manually)
  • Tray Folder
  • Screenshots/Videos/Custom music
  • Rest of the save games (leave out slot_00000001.save which is the autosave)
  • Custom content like clothing, hair, skins, make up ....
  • Mods (one by one, making sure they all still work)

The rest does not need putting back, cause they are mostly cache files that recreate or log files that are not needed for the game.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 13 (901 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Okay, thank you , I'll try
Message 3 of 13 (882 Views)

Hero

Hi @isavivisims

were you able to solve your issue ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 13 (848 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hey! Sorry I didn't answer earlier. 

I tried everything exactly how you told me but sadly it still won't work.

Message 5 of 13 (782 Views)

Hero

Even if you leave all your mods out ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 13 (779 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Sometimes it works without mods, sometimes it doesn't and I can't figure out which mod causes this problem because I've got too many, I already used Mod/CC Conflict detectors but it still won't work 

Message 7 of 13 (774 Views)

Hero

Do you have any that change woohoo behavior ?

@isavivisims

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 13 (766 Views)

★★★★ Novice

No, I don't

Message 9 of 13 (758 Views)

Hero

The 50:50 method described here is the fastest to find the culprit: http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Finding_Problem_Custom_Content

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 13 (750 Views)